Sure, I am incredibly negligent to my poor blog. She is vicious and won't let me forget for a second that she exists. I hear her cackling as my computer awakes from its nightly slumber; I ignore it. Her confidence is declining to the valley of desperation, so I am giving her cheap ego boast: Pictures. Pictures are lovely, right? Indulging, delicious, and nearly effortless. Just kick back and enjoy. If you have any questions about Nami Island, please don't hesitate to ask me.
I traveled to Nami Island with my co-teacher's homeroom class for their annual field trip. At my middle school, Seokyeong, third grade students (9th graders) traveled to many places throughout Korea, while all 2nd and 1st grade students congregated at respective locations. Most Korean schools, elementary through high school, offer varying field trips for its students. Frankly, I was thrilled to have a day off from leaping around like a circus monkey, so when my co-teacher asked me to join I didn't ponder the inquiry for a second.
What's interesting about Korean field trips though is that the homeroom teachers handle all of the logistics by themselves, including the tedious task of chaperoning solely 35 plus students. This is on top of their already pressing teaching, secretarial, and high school counseling responsibilities. Whatever. It doesn't surprise me now, as Korea is irrefutably infamous for redefining what's impossible.
No comments:
Post a Comment