Wednesday, August 18, 2010

One time I went to the moon pan gu...

Well, folks. The story is simple...I have had very little time to fulfill my writing obligations. This is will be brief, but I assure you more will follow after the dust settles here in the next few days.

Updates:
1) Host Family: Dad- Businessman; Mom- English Instructor; Sister- First Year High School; Brother- Elementary Age
2) Korean Language Class Graduation at Korea University (equivalent to America's Harvard)--I won the "Best Effort" Award. Go me. No, seriously, GO ME. I earned that biatch.
3) I partied until the sun came up in Seoul. It was beautiful and destructive.
4) I am teaching first year of Middle School. Classes are separated by gender.
5) My home is a FIVE MINUTE WALK! More on that though after I arrive.

Yikes. I need sleep. I promise juicy details very soon!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!Is South Korea ready for you?I'm very proud of all your hard work! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. no you didn't with that title, haha.

    ReplyDelete